Sunday, January 27, 2008

Right now it's just dirt!

As many of you know, I am building a new townhome. I am so excited for it to be finished. It's almost been a year since I've moved out of my condo and I've been playing the waiting game. Finally, this past week they started digging the hole!! It should be done this Spring...at least that is their plan. I've been so lucky to have stayed with my mom for the past year. We've had a great time and I think we are both going to miss each other quite a bit when I move out. It will be good to be in my own place again. I'm excited to get in, decorate, and make it my new home. It's not too exciting yet, but here are some pictures of my dirt...it was some expensive dirt!




3 comments:

Sara said...

Where are you building?

Neiko said...

I am so excited for you! I know how hard it is to live back home after moving out. I would love to start over with decorating - so I am so jealous of you right now!

BreeAnn said...

YAY for new homes! How fun is that? I know it is always such a pain waiting for them to get done, but it will be fun for you!