Saturday, February 16, 2008

Valentine's Day

How do I start? Hmmm... Can I just say that I feel like the luckiest girl around! I've had the most amazing month ever. I know, I know, it hasn't been that long but I'm so happy. Let me explain...So I've had this profile out there on LDS Mingle for quite some time. Nothing much has really ever come of it but I still kept it available 'just in case'.. Well, a month ago I met this really amazing guy. Steve emailed me one day because he noticed we went to the same mission. He thought it would be fun to talk about South Carolina, you know, the good ol' South! Well, we exchange emails a few times, IM'd a few hours and then talked on the phone forever. After a week of talking on the phone everyday, we finally went out. We've been together most nights since that first date. He is an amazing man. I love being with him. He makes me extremely happy and constantly makes me feel like the most amazing woman ever! He surprised me with an awesome Valentine's gift....1 dozen beautiful red roses, a 1 hr massage, and the best letter ever. Jenny came over for a little while and took a picture of us...but in my limited ability to work my camera I accidentally deleted the cutest picture...oh well, Jenn - you'll have to take another. Here are a few pics of Steve and me. Oh yeah, for those of you who don't know I have braces...and Steve doesn't even mind! Steve, thanks for making me so happy!!




10 comments:

Tukuafu's said...

You guys are so cute together.. I love you Kim and I am so happy for you! Steve, good job on the Valentine's gifts.. maybe you could give Duke some tips :)

Tukuafu's said...

Kim, forgot to tell you how much I LOVE your hair! You are too cute!

Jenn said...

Kim! I am so happy for you! He's very cute, well done. You deserve the best, the very best, and it sounds like you've found him. I'm so glad you had a happy V-Day! I love you! Jenn W.

Neiko said...

Kim! Both Chris and I are both so excited for you! He told me you were dating someone and when I asked for details he didn't have any. I am so glad you are happy - and that you had a great valentines day!

Zachary and Shanna said...

Hey you. It looks like you had a great V-day. I am so happy for you. And Steve is CUTE!!!

Sterner Family said...

How exciting to have a fun Valentines Day! You deserve to be happy and have a great guy because you are such a cutie!
~Dawn

Sara said...

It sounds like you had a great day and I am glad things are going well. I love your hair!!!

BreeAnn said...

Yay. It's always fun to get flowers on Valentines Day!

Kami said...

Kim, I know I'm a little slow, but I just looked at your blog and I think you and Steve look so CUTE together. I am glad he makes you happy...you deserve a wonderful guy because you are such an incredible person yourself...he is lucky to have you!!

michelle@somedaycrafts said...

Knighton,
We have to talk!!! Holy cow! When did he serve? What areas? I'm so excited for you!!! Guess who moved to Utah from Walterboro? OK, it is mission catch up time (and that includes a fun conversation about Steve. Oh, I'm pregnant and going to have a boy in 4 1/2 months!!!!

I love you. MIchelle Johnnie