Saturday, March 13, 2010

New TOYS!!

Steve & I were excited to get a tax return this year! We weren't sure as this was our first year filing as "married". I hoped we had enough taken out of our checks to be ok, but I just wasn't sure. Anyway, we decided to splurge a little. We had some luck at RC Willey during their Presidents Day Sale. We actually were going to look for a new loveseat - one that had reclining capabilities. Since I hurt my back I have loved sitting in Steve's man-chair...well, he also loves it and so we decided we needed something new! While there, we ended up loving the whole set - so we got a new couch, love-seat and rocking chair. We haven't gotten the rocking chair yet. Of course Steve had to look at the electronics while we were there. We couldn't pass up the awesome savings on our new flatscreen TV! Of course we had no intentions on getting it, but when the price is right...and you are tired of the huge box TV's...we just had to do it. Steve and Ben have been cutting holes in our walls and creating outlets so we could hang the TV above our fireplace. It is still a little messy, but Steve hopes to have the wall re-painted today! I'm excited to have my living room put back together with new TOYS!!