Sunday, April 25, 2010

Shootin' in the Desert...

My dad came for a visit last month. He lives in Kansas and so we only get the opportunity to spend time with him once or twice a year. We took the chance to get out to the west desert and shoot while he was here. It was a blast. I haven't been shooting a ton with Steve, but I love going (and am pretty good!). I think I impressed my dad - he went out and set up a target quite a ways out, after getting back he said go for it. I shot first and my first shot off I knocked it out! It was awesome!! Jenny was hilarious...with her husband being big into hunting I would think she would be a good shot - she was once she figured out how to aim. Can't believe she had never been shootin' before. She was trying to aim with the wrong eye...once she figured out that she was good!








1 comment:

Jenn said...

Bwahahahahaha! That was pretty funny! It was a fun day!!