Friday, July 23, 2010

Where has the time gone???

I looked at our blog today and realized I haven't posted anything in almost 3 months. I am absolutely amazed at how fast time is going. It is so hard to believe it will be August in 1 week. Steve and I will be celebrating our 2nd Anniversary before we know it :)

What have we been up to? I'll have to add some posts of some of the fun things we have been doing. But to keep it simple...work, family, work, family, camping, family, work, primary, oh and work. It seems that both Steve and I have been so busy with work as of late. We both like what we do but it has just been busy and we have not had much time to think of much else. Macey is darling and we still love her to pieces. She is the best puppy in the world. Steve is wonderful...he takes such good care of me and always makes me feel like the most beautiful woman alive. We love being married and feel so lucky to finally be together! The rest of the fam is doing pretty good. We hope to be welcoming a new little niece in a few days. Life is just good and most days I feel lucky to be alive!

Til next time...peace out ;)

No comments: