Sunday, August 19, 2012

Jake's "Likes"... Just Like Daddy

Within about 5 minutes, Jake had moved from Lola, to the remote control, to the tablet. I snapped a picture with my phone because it just made me think how much he is like Steve. I love that Jake loves dogs. It is so cute to see the way him and Lola have bonded. Lola is such a good sport and just allows Jake to hug, pull, or whatever. Anytime he can get his hands on the remote he is in Heaven! He loves when he pushes just the right button to change something on the TV ( I also think he likes seeing Daddy's reaction to him changing it from a show he is watching!) Lately, Jake is loving the tablet. Steve has put some toddler games on it for him. He LOVES it! There is a fun one he loves with animals and another with cars.




No comments: