Saturday, September 22, 2012

Our Wedding Anniversary - 4 Years!

Steve and I celebrated our 4th wedding anniversary on September 19th.  What an amazing 4 years it has been!  We have had our trials, of course.  But, we have had more blessings than we could have imagined.  We both decided to take the day off work so we could enjoy some time with one another.  We headed to Wendover on Tuesday night, leaving Jake with my sister.  Oh how I miss that boy when I'm not with him, but I don't worry a bit about him when he is with my sister - such a blessing.  We had a lot of fun in Wendover...ending with a BIG WIN!  So fun to be on our way home and decide to put one more dollar in the slot machine...needless to say, we came home with some CASH in our pockets!  We left that afternoon, picked up our boy, and headed to Red Lobster for dinner.  What a fun day with my sweetheart!  Love him more today than I did 4 years ago.  He truly is my best friend!







No comments: