Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Final Walk-through!

Well my final walk-through is scheduled for today - April 29th. If all goes well I will be closing at the end of the week. This has been such a fun process. For the most part it has been very smooth with not too many problems. Ivory Homes is a great company and one that I would recommend doing business with. They have been great the whole time and have built an amazing home that I'm so proud of. With May being kind of a crazy month I'm not sure when I'll move my stuff in...good thing about living with mom! I'll be planning a fun BBQ or something so I can have friends over to see it! I know a lot of you are just as excited as me!!

8 comments:

Sara said...

I am so happy for you Kim. It looks like a really nice home!!!

BreeAnn said...

Kim. I love your house! It looks very nice! I am excited for you to move in soon.

Glenn Amber Evans said...

Kim
We dont mind at all that you peek in on us. It was nice to see you guys at costco the other day. Your home is way cute!! Were are you moving too?
Love Glenn Amber and Little Carter

Sterner Family said...

Kim that is soo exciting that you are already doing the final walk through! I can't wait to see it, I am jealous!!!
~Dawn

Banham Luck! said...

How Cool!!! It is exciting to get your own place. Looks nice, let me know when the BBQ is, maybe I will just happen to be in town, if my school schedule coincides.

Shylo said...

Congrats! It looks beautiful.

campbellclan said...

The house looks awesome. Sorry I won't be there to help you move. Maybe next time...ha ha.

Jenn said...

Can't wait to have my "walk-through" in June!