Thursday, May 8, 2008

Moving and Unpacking...

is just no fun! It is exciting to be in my new place but trying to unpack and organize all my junk is not the funnest part. I moved all of my stuff into my new place last Saturday - thanks to all of my wonderful family & friends who helped...it was so appreciated! I've been working all week to get things unpacked and organized but it's hard trying to find time to do it all. I must say that I absolutely love my new place. It is wonderful to be able to live in a new home. I have truly been so blessed. I'm looking forward to doing this all again in about 4 months when we move Steve's stuff in... I'll just be re-organizing again!

2 comments:

Shylo said...

Fun, fun, fun! I am excited for you...hope you enjoy the new place.

kim said...

Hey Kim, its Kim Watts from High School. I found your blog through my friend Amber Evans. I just wanted to say Hi and congratulations on your new home and upcoming wedding.