Saturday, June 21, 2008

Date Night

Last night, Steve and I had a special date night. We went to the temple together for the first time. I know, we probably should have gone before now, but time just gets away from you. It was a wonderful night. We went to the Bountiful Temple. I hadn't been to the Bountiful Temple since Dean and Sarah's wedding...which has almost been 2 years! Steve had never been to the Bountiful Temple. He looked very handsome. I'm truly blessed to have him in my life. He treats me so well and is constantly wanting to make me happy.

After the temple session, we had dinner at the yummy El Matador! Steve and I both love Mexican food...it was sooo good! Steve, thanks for taking me to the temple and planning a great date night!

2 comments:

Gough Clan said...

That is such a cute date night. I am jealous that you went to El Matador. I haven't been there in years. When I lived up there my parents and I went at least once a week. I thought they had closed but I guess I was wrong. Talk to you soon.

Shylo said...

What a special thing to do for date night. I really wanted to catch up with you while I was out there but time just got away from me. Next time I come out I am going to plan better so I can fit everyone in. Atleast I can follow along with your life through your blog :)