Saturday, May 16, 2009

Mother's Day

We had GOOD times with FAMILY on Mother's Day!

I must say that I truly believe I have the best mom in the world. I feel very blessed to have the relationship that I do with her. As much as she doesn't believe it, she is a great role-model and has taught me so much about being a good person. She is such a great support to all of her kids.

I also have an AMAZING grandma. Grandma Lewis (or as Zoey would say Grama Wewis) has always been such a great example and so supportive of all her kids and grandkids. She has always been so service-oriented. There isn't anything she wouldn't do for pracitally anyone she knows...and some that she doesn't know. I'm so lucky to have such wonderful grandparents.

And here is my cute Macey with Steve. We've had Macey for over a month now and we are still in love with her. She is growing and getting so much bigger.

1 comment:

Cassie Jeter said...

What a cute family Kim!! They all look very nice!