Thursday, June 18, 2009

Macey Gets SICK

A few weeks ago we had to experience our little Macey getting sick. Can I just say, I'm SO glad she is better. In the middle of it...I'm thinking, what did I get myself into! Let me just say I never thought I'd be cleaning up so much poop, YUCK! Poor thing. It was so sad watching her. We left her in this tiled area for a good majority of a 2-day span because she just couldn't stop going. We had our fair share of clean-up and hope to not have to do that again for a LONG time. She had her 1st visit to the Vet - they said she had a nasty GI infection and gave her some antibiotics. We took a few pictures of her when we tried her in puppy diapers - they didn't really help though...after cleaning her several times we decided it was time to get her hair cut (I'll blog about that next.) We are SO glad her bodily functions are all back to normal!!


No comments: