Sunday, August 30, 2009

Are you ever so bored...

that you think it would be fabulous to drive to Idaho!? Ok, maybe not, but a few weeks ago Steve and I thought we'd take a short roadtrip to Idaho...mostly to get away and show him some spots of Northern Utah that he had never been to before. We drove up to Malad - picked up a lotto ticket on the way...not winners :( Then came around down through Logan. I showed Steve where I lived and went to school so many years ago (Michelle, if this wasn't such a spur of moment thing we would have said hi). We then had some dinner at the Maddox in Brigham City. I think I may have finally found a place that Steve hadn't been that he absolutely LOVED! I think we may be taking my mom there next week :) A roadtrip wouldn't be complete without our cute Macey. It was a spontaneous Saturday and nice to spend time with Steve.


No comments: