Sunday, August 30, 2009

Weekend in Marysvale

Last weekend we spent some time in Marysvale, Utah with some friends. Steve has talked so highly of Marysvale ever since I've known him. I've driven through the town before but didn't know much about it. For those of you who may not know, Marysvale is about 20 miles from Richfield. There are so many 4-wheeling trails. We had such a blast with Jay & Jenn. It has been several years since I have been 4-wheeling and I had a blast. I forgot how much I love doing it. We got there on Friday and had dinner at Hoover's (not Hooters). They had yummy steak. Friday night we went up to the shooting range and played around. I even shot Steve's 22. I'm not much for the other guns but the 22 was pretty fun to shoot. Steve and Jay shot Jay's 300 Magnum (?) and Steve hit the bullseye...so proud. We spent all day on Saturday 4-wheeling! We seriously had so much fun. I LOVED it!! We have decided that one day we would love to have some for ourselves (...someday :) ).

No comments: