Sunday, May 19, 2013

Easter 2013

Easter always brings sweet memories for me.  I LOVED Easter as a kid.  We used to go to my Great Grandma's in West Layton to participate in a huge candy hunt with all of my Grandma's siblings, kids and grandkids.  Five years ago it brought with it new memories - since that is the day Steve asked me to be his wife!  I remember it like it was yesterday.  I love Easter for many reasons - but I can't help but feel very grateful for a Savior that made it possible for me to enjoy so many wonderful things in this life.  We had fun this year, as always.  We woke up to a few surprises from the Easter bunny, then headed to church, followed by dinner and an easter egg hunt at my Grandma's.  Fun day...and might I mention, gorgeous weather (for a March Easter in Utah, that is saying something!)














No comments: