Sunday, May 19, 2013

March 14th - Harley Jean

We welcomed another member to our extended family in March.  Baby Harley was born on March 14th @ approximately 5pm.  I had the most amazing experience of being able to be there in the room when she was born.  It was so neat to watch and experience that miracle....and it truly is a miracle!  With the inability to have children of my own, and not being able to be present for the birth of Jake, my sister thought I would like to experience that process, that miracle.  I am grateful beyond belief for allowing me to share in that special moment with her and her husband.  Harley is Jenn's 3rd girl and I love her as much as I love the other 2!  She is sweet, very mild tempered, and is starting to have the cutest smile and coo.  Grateful for my family - every one of them! 











No comments: