Sunday, March 16, 2008

Disney On Ice

I spent Saturday night with my niece Zoey at The Princesses Disney on Ice show. It was such a fun time. Zoey was excited over every character that came onto the ice. She kept saying, "look Kimmy, they're beautiful!" Her favorites were Ariel and Cinderella. Jenny had her all princessed up with her lovely Cinderella dress and pink shoes. Zoey was absolutely in heaven with all of the other little girls dressed up around her. Before the show we went and had dinner at Zoey's favorite place - McDonald's. She wanted "chicken nuggets, fries, a toy and a sprite". After we got home she came up to me and said, "Thanks for taking me to the princess show. I had a great time." I love that little girl so much and am grateful for the time Jenny & Ben let me have with her.


3 comments:

Jenn said...

Thanks again Kim for taking Zoey! She just loved it!

Zachary and Shanna said...

Looks like you had tons of fun. I love how polite she is...she is so dang cute.

pam said...

Kim, you are the perfect aunt!!! How lucky Zoey is!! The pics of you and her are adorable!!! I'm so glad you told me about your blog. I have loved reading about you and Steve and getting caught up on your life. I think you're amazing and you deserve the very best of everything. I really mean that!! :)