Saturday, March 29, 2008

House Update

Well, I went by my new house again yesterday...again, I'm amazed at how fast it is happening. They have finished with the brick and were getting ready to start stucco. I couldn't get in because it was after hours and all of the doors were locked but I peeked through the windows and they have laid tile and started the base board. Steve had been over earlier in the day and said they were also working on the railing. It's so much fun to watch it come along. I can't believe I will be in my new home in less than 2 months!!



2 comments:

Zachary and Shanna said...

Looking good...what is the name of the builder. So I can look at you floor plan? It looks huge.

Shauna said...

Wow, all kinds of fun & exciting things going on in your life! Love the home! I remember when we built ours (14 years ago all ready) & how exciting each step was!