Saturday, August 2, 2008

Sleepover with Zoey

Zoey stayed over at my place last night. We had a fun time. Right when she got here she wanted to put on her pajamas and watch "Wondrous and Wonderland". That is what she calls Alice and Wonderland. For some reason that is the movie she always has to watch when she comes to my house. She loved playing on the footstools and was jumping from one to the next - that kept her entertained for sometime.


This morning we woke up and Zoey said "I have to put on my dress and do my hair"...oh, if I could be that energized to get ready when I woke up.

Here is a fun clip of her playing on the pillows - doing her tricks!


4 comments:

Jenn said...

Thanks for having her over once again! She sure loves having sleepovers with her Kimmy! I'm very impressed with you hair skills on her...she looks so dang cute!

Zachary and Shanna said...

Looks like you had lots of fun. Great job on her hair.

Shauna said...

Precious! Always fun to have time with the Aunts! They tend to spoil them, right? :} She's adorable!

Shylo said...

Fun, fun...you sound like an awesome Aunt. You look beautiful, it must be so nice to have your braces off and in time for your special day! Yay!