Saturday, August 2, 2008

The Braces are OFF!!

YAY!!! I shouldn't complain as I only had braces on for 8 months...but I'm so thankful to have them off. When I decided to get them on in December my Orthodontist told me approximately 12 months. When I told him I was engaged in March and was hoping to have them off by the wedding he said "you brides cause me so much stress!" He was great though. I did everything they said and thankfully my teeth just kept moving the way he wanted. I got them off with 2 months to spare!

7 comments:

Jenn said...

I'm so jealous of the "no gap" look! You look beautiful!

michelle@somedaycrafts said...

you look fabulous!!! Only 8 months! You are very blessed! Kissing will be so much fun!!!

Zachary and Shanna said...

You look great. Zac has braces now and he hates them and he was told 2 years. So 8 months is great.

Tukuafu's said...

Wahoooo!!! I knew it was going to happen.. I can't believe the wedding is coming up so fast.. I am so happy for you (for the braces and your big day).. talk to you soon! Love you!

Shauna said...

Yey! Congratulations! Hey, at least you didn't have them put on back in thd day when it was more like 4 years (like me :}). What a beautiful smile! :}

Kami said...

What a BEAUTIFUL smile...for a fabulous girl.

NIXON STUFF said...

That is the best feeling. SMooooth. I enjoy your comments on my blog. You are such a sweet friend. I like the count down to the big day. I am so happy for you. Take care,
Emilie Nixon