Saturday, August 16, 2008

Elsie is here!

After 9 long months of being so sick, Jenn & Duke welcomed their beautiful new baby girl into this world - Elsie Kuulei Tukuafu. She is such a beautiful little baby. It was fun to go to the hospital and see Jenn looking so much better after having such a rough couple months. She was such a calm little girl...even when Duke was changing her diaper...for several minutes...she didn't peep! I'm so happy for them and glad they have this new little miracle in their lives.


4 comments:

Shylo said...

I bet you had fun meeting little Elsie. Your hair looks so pretty...I didn't know Jenny was so good at doing hair, should have guessed though because she always looks so cute.

Spencer family said...

That is so exciting!! I'm so happy for them too! Thanks for sharing!

Shauna said...

Precious! Oh, I'm so happy for her!

V.I.C.K.I. said...

Kuulei Tukuafu? You don't know me (I am the Ashtons' friend)but I used to know a Kuulei Tukuafu. We went to Hawaii together. Maybe there is a link...?