Tuesday, September 2, 2008

A little update...

So, I feel like I've been such a blog slacker lately. Things are crazy busy right now and I feel like I've got something going on every moment. The wedding is getting so close, which is so exciting, there is just so much to finish up. I thought having 6 months to plan would be plenty of time...and I'm not even that big of a procrastinator...but now that we are about 2 weeks out I'm having some slight anxiety. Certainly not about the marriage, can't wait for that part...just want the wedding day to be great. I know it will be, just want to make sure I get all the things crossed off my list! Steve makes fun of me cause I'm always making lists, have spreadsheets to keep track of everything. What can I say...I'm OCD! But things are moving along and we're getting down to the wire. Invites have been sent...if you don't get one (and think you should have) let me know. We had a few problems with some of the bridal shower invites not getting delivered. I've got a family shower this weekend which will be fun. Also get to have a fun girls night out Friday...those are always good too. Anyway, just a quick update...I am alive and am trying to enjoy this journey!

6 comments:

Gough Clan said...

I got your invitation today and it is absolutely adorable. I am so sad though. I didn't realize your wedding is the same day as my cousins in Arizona. My mom, sister, and I are going to AZ to do the flowers for the wedding. I really wanted to come up for your reception. I am sorry. I will definately be thinking of you that day. Can't wait to hear how everything goes. I am sorry again.

Shauna said...

Always a crazy time; but, just take lots of deep breaths & know that day is almost here! I'm sure it will all go well & be a most fabulous day!!
P.S....yea, understand the list thing....I knew I was a little carried away the day I had a list to check the other list! :} I still have my wedding list(s) in a folder in my scrapbook box....kind of makes me laugh now how stressed I was about it, why we worry so much about things that really just don't matter as much as we think they do!

NIXON STUFF said...

It will be worth the madness!! I am excited for you. Your invitation was so cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Kim! Steve sent me your blog address so I can keep up to date on everything. Just remember, no matter what, everything will work out the way it is supposed to, and it will be perfect! Keep smiling and know I am looking forward to having you as my sister-in-law! Lora

michelle@somedaycrafts said...

No matter how hectic life is leading up to the wedding day, make that day amazing NO MATTER what happens. Remember the only thing that matters on that day is the temple ceremony - not the flowers, your dress, the reception, etc. The only thing of eternal importance is the covenant:)

Shylo said...

Hope your special day is perfect. Your invitations are so cute! I wish I didn't live so far away.