Wednesday, September 10, 2008

My Sista!!

Happy Birthday Jenn!!

I am so grateful for my sister. Jenn has been such a great friend in addition to a sister. I think back to our younger years often and think how we use to fight and argue so much. Now, we are the best of friends and I love her so much.

She is an amazing example to me. I have learned so much from her as I have watched her be a wife and mom. I'm constantly impressed with her calm nature (when she ignores her slight OCD'ness). She is so good with Zoey and I know Zoey absolutely adores her.


Jenn - thanks for your help over the past few months. You have been my rock and I'm so grateful for all of your help. Can't wait to enjoy the big day that you have helped me plan.

I Love You!!

6 comments:

Zachary and Shanna said...

YOu are very luck to have Jenny. I know we are very lucky to have Jenny in our lives. Happy Birthday Jen....

Jenn said...

Oh, how sweet! Thanks so much! I love you too!

Shylo said...

Yeah for sisters, they are the best. Tell Jenny happy birthday. You guys look great.

Shauna said...

How sweet! You both are certainly lucky to have each other & have the bond that you do....nothing like your sisters!! Know I just love & adore you both and truly admire both of you!

Tukuafu's said...

I love her too--aren't sisters the best??
Next week-let the countdown begin!!

Megan said...

I am so jealous that you have a sister (especially Jenny)! You two are a blast to hang out with! Love ya both!