Thursday, October 2, 2008

Our Special Day

It's hard to even express the feelings I have regarding our wedding day. It was absolutely the best day ever. We had an amazing ceremony in the SL Temple with our close friends and family. We celebrated that night at a reception at Magnolia Grove. I am truly blessed to have a husband like Steve who loves me so much, who I can confide in about anything, who listens to me, who validates me, and who makes me feel like the luckiest and most beautiful woman in the world. I am truly blessed! I don't have my pics from the wedding day yet but I will post a few just as soon as I get them. Here are a few I have stolen from others' blogs (thanks Kami, Jenn & Jenny - hope you don't mind!)
My best girlfriends - Jenn W., Jenny, Jenn T. & Kellie


Mm, mm, mm!!


My family...plus a few (it's ok Michelle, we love you)!


Isn't Jenny an amazing photographer...thanks for these Jenny!


The bride's cake...


The groom's cake...

My friend and co-worker Kami at the reception.

5 comments:

Zachary and Shanna said...

I have been waiting for these. You sure look amazing. I wish I could have been there. Can't wait to see more.

michelle@somedaycrafts said...

I'm going to laugh every time I think about your pictures and the new addition to your family - us!!! That was awesome! I just posted your wedding today too. You ARE gorgeous. I hope you had fun in Mexico and that our present arrived in th mail. Love ya!

Shauna said...

How beautiful! And glad you had such an amazing day! So wish (again) that I could have been there! I couldn't be happier for you Kim!!

BreeAnn said...

Kim I have been dying to see some pictures from the wedding, you look beautiful! Sorry we couldn't make it to the reception I had my gallbladder removed the Tuesday of your wedding week and I was not feeling up to par! I hope it was everything you hoped it would be and more! Congrats!

Andrea Campbell said...

Those pictures are so cute! I'm glad we were able to be a part of your special day. Congrats again!