Sunday, April 19, 2009

Macey's 1st Bath

Macey had her 1st bath tonight....it was eventful! She wasn't thinking it was too cool though. She shivered the whole time. Steve said he would do it since she liked me more anyway...that way I could still be the nice one :) We got her all clean and she smells SO nice! She is such a fluff ball. I realized just how small she was once she was all wet. Her fur adds so much volume to her body that when it is wet she is skin and bones. She is still a CUTIE and we are having so much fun having her around!

8 comments:

kim said...

Kim she is the cutest puppy ever, I want one just like her for my girls!

Shylo said...

I wish I could bathe my dog in the sink. Sometimes I think having a little dog would be much easier than the 70 lb husky/german shepherd we have!

Anonymous said...

she looks mad at steve

Tukuafu's said...

I am going to need to see her and hold her and love her! She needs to get to know her aunty Jenn!

michelle@somedaycrafts said...

What a cute, spoiled little dog! I love her dress!

Matt and Sarah said...

Your dog is too cute!

Shauna said...

ok, that is just the cutest little dog! Our kids have been begging Doug for another one...I need one like this! We are definately small dog people. Glad you're having fun w/ her! :}

Cassie Jeter said...

So very cute!!