Sunday, December 23, 2012

Thanksgiving - 2012

We spent the afternoon at my Grandparents home in Bountiful for Thanksgiving.  It was so nice to be together as a family.  We missed Dean and Sarah this year as she was with her parents since returning from their mission.  We always have good food, good company and a great time with each other.  So grateful for my wonderful family!

My sweet Grandma (Jake, Layney & Zoey's great-Grandma) playing with the kiddos.

Love my little Zoey...and her funny facial expressions.

Jake joined in the fun!

Davis in a turkey coma

Haha, funny Aunt Shelly

Me and my sweet husband...Love him!

Me and my cute Sister (and her cute baby girl belly)!
It was just easier to strip Jake and let him eat what he would...he ate pretty good!

Layney

Zoey

Aww, love my sweet Layney.

LOVE this boy!  His smile is contagious!

Haha, Zoey cracks me up!

No comments: