Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Pictures on the Pier and Mission buddies

So, I mentioned that I was going to the Pier in Oceanside tonight to have dinner. As I was walking on the Pier toward the restaurant, staring at the beautiful ocean, I hear "Sister Knighton?" I turn around and I had passed Elder Keller and Sister Handy - 2 fellow missionaries from South Carolina. It was so fun to see them and chat for a bit. Matt & Ashley were enjoying some time away with their family. They have a beautiful daughter who is 4 and almost 1 year old twins (boy & girl). It is such a small world sometimes. I just love meeting up with people in the most ironic circumstances...it's always fun. Here are a few pics - it was a beautiful night!

4 comments:

Shylo said...

Beautiful pictures! It really is a small world...especially within the church.
I am tagging you if you want to play! (list 6 facts/habits about you! Tag 6 others)

Kami said...

Kim, are you sure you are working or is this a secret vacation that Ellen sent you on??? The boys are going to be so JEALOUS when they see these pictures and hear about all the yummy restaurants. Oh well, too bad. Keep having fun!!

Jenn said...

Looks beautiful there! I so want to be there with you! That's crazy you ran into them. Glad you are getting out and having fun! We miss ya!

Kami said...

Since your having so much fun this next hotline question is for you....
Sorry to be a pain. But way can we only use the 52 modifier for failed procedures on charges that are hard coded? Doesn’t every procedure end up with a CPT from HIS?

Just kidding keep having lots of fun! Debby