Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Training in Carlsbad, CA

I arrived in Carlsbad, CA last night to attend some training for my work. I flew into San Diego with a group of 12 people from Provo. The weather was not the best last night - pretty chilly and rainy...but today it has been absolutely gorgeous. Last night, we met with the company providing the training at the Melting Pot...can I just say delicious! Jenn, Jenn & Kellie, we so need to go there again! It was a long dinner but good to get to know everyone. I got to my hotel room last night and crashed. My hotel room is really nice. It's like a mini-apartment. It is very nice having some room to move around since I will be here for quite awhile. We attended our first day of training today. It was basically a review today of things I knew but interesting to see the dynamics of different people and learn better ways to teach and educate. I'm looking forward to tonight. We are going to have dinner on the Pier in Oceanside at a restaurant called Ruby's. I will try to post a few pics a little later. It is beautiful and I am enjoying my time away...only missing people a little bit!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Oh, we're SO going when I get there!