Monday, July 21, 2008

First Bridal Shower

I have to start off by saying that I have the best girlfriends in the world!! It is so true that you can have people come in and out of your life often but a true friend will remain with you forever. I have to give major props to my best girlfriends - Jenn, Jenn & Kellie. They threw a wonderful bridal shower with some of my dearest friends. It was so fun to see everyone together and still even now, seems odd that it was me we were celebrating. I'm so thankful for wonderful friends.

So, on to the good stuff. The friend bridal shower is going down as one of the best times ever. I don't think I've laughed that hard in I don't know how long. There were some really 'fun' gifts...some that I'm still not sure what to do with. In time, in time! Gina gets the prize for giving the naughtiest stuff. We were all dying - I kept saying, they seriously make this stuff! It was all in fun though and even though there was a little embarrassment, it was still fun.
Thanks to Jenn T. for having the party at her house. Thanks to Jenn W. for taking all of the pics - since I left my camera on my counter at home.

Let the games begin...we started things off with Gina's naughty present.


This was just the beginning of our laughter....the sex coupon book.


And it just kept getting better...


And better...


Seriously...that can't be comfortable. I later found out, comfort doesn't really matter!



Friends - Megan, Annika and Neiko




Crystal & Kellie (yes, she was posing)

Kristy & Jenn


Neiko & my mama



Sara, Dawn & myself...prior to the fun starting


Gina & Elaine

My cute sister - Jenn. She was a little late and could only stay for a few minutes due to an unexpected medical problem with Zoey.

Sara and her beautiful daugher Haven

Kirsten & Dawn

Steve's sister Cheri was able to stop by for a little while.


Thank you to all for being there. It was such a fun night...one that I will never forget!

14 comments:

Tukuafu's said...

Wahoooooo!!! Good Times! You are welcome for throwing your shower- you deserve all the happiness in the world! I love you!

Gough Clan said...

How fun. It looks like you guys had a blast. You are going to love being married. I am so excited for you. How are the plans coming anyway?

michelle@somedaycrafts said...

I've been waiting for this post since your party. I wish I could have been there!!! I hope you understand why I wasn't able to make it. I would have blushed right along with you. I'm glad that you got the 'fun' presents instead of me. I would have cried at my shower. Now, I can laugh. I'm excited for you!!! I love the picture of you and Steve at the top of your blog!!! Heather and I love you!!!

pam said...

OHHHHH, I'm SO sad I couldn't be there that day. I'm sure it was a blast! I'm glad you had fun and got spoiled ... even with the naughty gifts! Way to go, Gina! :)

Shylo said...

How fun...so sad I don't live nearby for stuff like that. I really am so happy for you!

Jenn said...

I wish I could have been there the whole time! I was so sad I had to miss it. Glad you liked all your "fun" stuff! Can't wait for your "other" Bachelorette party! hehe! You think you were laughing your head off there...just wait!

Andrea Campbell said...

Sorry I couldn't come, I wish I could have been there. Sounds like it was a lot of fun!

Glenn Amber Evans said...

Looks like you had fun.. And lots of NOTTY things Ha Ha Enjoy i'm sure steve will love it. Ha ha Wink Wink

Glenn Amber Evans said...

Hey What happened to zoey?

Glenn Amber Evans said...

Hey looks like you had a great time. And you got alot of fun stuff for steve WINK WINK. haha I mean you!! hey is zoey ok?

Spencer family said...

I can't believe that it's coming up so soon. Sounds like you had a blast and it was fun to see all the pictures.

Zachary and Shanna said...

Wow it looks like you had a great shower. Wish I could have been there. I am so glad you are posting all of your stuff. Congrats I am so excited for you.

Shauna said...

Awesome....sounds like fun! yes, nothing like a good laugh with the girlfriends. And who else can you share these kind of moments with? Not just anyone! :} And, btw...how do I say this appropriatelu? But, they're right, "comfort" doesn't really matter all that much since it doesn't always stay on too long anyways! :} It's all about having some fun together!! :}

Shauna said...

BTW...fun to see Kristy & Jenn T again too! Luv those girls too! :}