Sunday, January 2, 2011

CHRISTMAS!!!

We had a fantastic Christmas this year. I was overwhelmed with gratitude for an amazing family and optimistic future. You can read my thoughts on that day by clicking here: http://kimknighton.blogspot.com/2010/12/holy-cow-its-christmas.html

We spent Christmas Eve afternoon at Cheri's house. We had a few gifts for Maxwell & Lexi and had to stop in and say Hi! We love all of the cute kiddos in our lives and love to spoil them. It makes us happy to see them happy! After a few hours with Steve's family, we headed to my mom's house for a fun night. We spent the night eating, laughing, and sneezing...yep, I decided that it would be fun to have an allergy attack. I soon retired home to a nice dose of benadryl (it helped...I felt much better in the morning!). Christmas morning was FUN! Steve and I exchanged a few gifts - I surprised him with a few things: 2 Wii games (Deer Hunting and Call of Duty), new Temple clothes (we've got a goal to go more regularly this year), a few polos for work and a fun movie (Country Bears) that he has quite enjoyed lately as it has been on TV - I haven't seen it yet, but he laughs everytime it is on. He surprised me with some gifts also - necklace, earrings, lotion, Wii game (Donkey Kong). We decided to buy new bedding for a joint gift - he surprised me by getting new sheets and a nice curtain rod. We haven't had curtains before, so I'm excited for something different. I will post some pics when we get our bedroom all fixed up...it's going to be WAY cute! After our small Christmas at home, we went to the Spencer's to see the girls open some gifts...Zoey was so excited for all of her new things. Layney was sleeping the whole time we were there :( Then we headed out to G&G Lewis's house for lunch and more presents for the girls. It was a fantastic day! Here are a few pictures of the cute nieces...














No comments: