Sunday, January 2, 2011

Thanksgiving!!

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving this year. We started the day by having lunch at my Grandma & Grandpa Lewis' home. It was to be with my family - we had everyone there except Dean & Sarah. Steve helped with the cooking this year, and I must say, did a fantastic job! He has "mad cooking skilz"! He spent the majority of that week reviewing recipes on "Pioneer Woman" - he will probably hate me for posting that - but he took what "she" had to say and turned it into a fantabulous meal! Thanks for helping out Babe! That night we headed on over to Steve's sister Cheri's home. Yummy pumpkin pie and a visit with the Loder's! Lora, Dave and the girls came to Utah for Thanksgiving - it was really fun to see them. Steve hates that they live in CA and wishes he could see them much more often. Black Friday brought a few fun surprises - including a new ORECK vacuum (for me!) and an awesome new TV for our bedroom (for Steve...and me!). After a trip to Costco, we met up with Cheri, Lora and families for a lunch at Cafe Rio - the Loder's love hitting that place when they are here. Here are a couple pictures of Jenn's cute girls on Thanksgiving.



No comments: