Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Random January Thoughts

1) I LOVE Steve!! He is one of the BEST men I know. We've been together almost 3 years...hard to believe that I have known him that long, and yet, it feels like forever!

2) I need a Vacation! I really want to go somewhere warm. I'm ready for Winter to be over. I really want to enjoy some 70 degree weather and wear flip-flops again. I know, I know...I live in Utah - and I love Utah - but I am sick of the cold and looking forward to enjoying warmer weather!

3) I love getting my hair done (Thanks Jaime!!) It just feels good to have new highlights - even if it doesn't really change your look, it just feels good.

4) I think dogs are pretty cool. If you knew me 5 years ago, you would never think those words would come out of my mouth. But can I just tell you how cute and loving Macey is? She always makes you feel like you are the best thing on the planet even when you have had the worst day. Plus, after she has had a bath (yesterday) she is so cute, soft and fluffy - I love it!

5) I'm stuck on "Days of our Lives" again. I can't believe I've let myself get back into that show that I used to watch in my teenage days...but somehow it has happened. I DVR it and totally waste at least 1 hour a day watching it.

6) I still LOVE Diet Coke! I've been really trying to drink a lot more water lately and really cut back on the DC...but when I have one (which now is a 12 oz can usually only 1-2 times a week) it is absolutely the best thing ever!

7) I have a love/hate relationship with debt... I love paying it off because it feels so good to have one less thing to pay...but I hate paying it off because I really want to save the money to spend on something so much better than past mistakes!

8) ZUMBA is so Fun! I really loved it 2 years ago, then had my little "back" episode that made me cautious about what exercise I do. I tried it again last week for the first time in over a year - and I absolutely LOVE it again! Can't wait to go again tomorrow!

9) I've entered a Biggest Loser competition and now I feel guilty every time I am on the computer - either working, facebooking, or blogging...because I feel like I should be over on my treadmill!

10) I can't wait to witness the sealing of my cute little niece Layney to her mom and dad. What a wonderful experience that will be!

3 comments:

Kim said...

I still watch Days too. So don't feel bad! :) It is pretty lame though.

The Malan Family said...

Good thoughts :)

I laughed at your days comment. I started watching it again after Jaxson was born and still watch it 2 years later. lol

Sounds like things are going well in your life. I am so happy for you.

BreeAnn said...

Cute post Kim! You go girl with the zumba! I will see you Saturday at the sealing! So excited!