Thursday, November 6, 2008

Afternoon in Park City & Heber

I love Fall! This seems anticlimatic now that it has started snowing. But on October 18th we took a drive to Park City & Heber. It was fun to spend an afternoon with Steve, my mom, Jenny & Zoey. Steve & I wanted to go to Park City to check out some of the outlets and Jenny wanted to take some Fall pics of Zoey. We went up on the spur of the moment and what a fun trip. We did a little shopping in Park City and drove a little further to Heber. My mom always enjoys a drive - and with the leaves beginning to change it was beautiful. We had some dinner at a local restaurant in Heber - The Hub. It was pretty good. We enjoyed our afternoon up in the mountains. I don't take advantage of our gorgeous surroundings enough. I'm grateful for Utah - it is a wonderful place to live!

No comments: