Thursday, November 6, 2008

Halloween

Ok, so I've never been a huge Halloween fan. I just have never really gotten into it but I love to see the cute kids. Zoey was darling this year. She was an Elephant. I decided to take the day off of work and spend most of it with Jenn & Zoey. We had so much fun attending Zoey's preschool performance. Zoey did a great job parading around and singing the songs they have learned. Afterwards, I went with Jenn & Zoey to Grandma Knighton's and Grandma Lewis'. Grandma Lewis always makes yummy chili and cereal balls - I look forward to spending time with them each Halloween.


Steve told Jenn he'd be there with bells on...well he found a reindeer head piece with bells.

1 comment:

michelle@somedaycrafts said...

That is probably one of the cutest costumes I have ever seen. Where did she find it? SOOOO cute!