Friday, November 7, 2008

Husband Tag


So I saw this post on Kim T.'s blog and then remembered I saw it on Michelle's and Mailyn's too - sorry Mayo, finally getting around to your tag.

1. Where did you meet? A strip club in Vegas LOL. I kid, I kid...no we met on LDS Mingle.

2. How long did you date before you got married? 8 months

3. How long have you been married? 7 weeks today

4. What is your favorite feature of his? His eyes and his lips

5. What is your favorite quality of his? He's a hard worker - at work and at home

6. Does he have a nickname for you? Not really - he calls me babe

7. What is his favorite color? Green & Yellow (John Deere)

8. What is his favorite food? Steak & Shrimp

9. What is his favorite sport? Football

10. When and where was your first kiss? Our first kiss was on Feb. 5th at his house. It was our 3rd date and the first time I went to his place. He made me dinner. He kissed me - and we'll always laugh about this because the first word out of my mouth after it was "finally!" I know, it was only the 3rd date but it felt like I had known him forever.

11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? We love to go to movies and play games - he brags that he owns me at the Train game - one of these days I'm going to win again.

12. Do you have any children? Nope, not yet

13. Does he have a hidden talent? It's not hidden because he proudly shows it - but he is an amazing cook

14. How old is he? 34.5

15. Who said "I love you" first? Steve did, but I said it right back

16. What is his favorite type of music? Talk radio is always first - unless I'm in the car - then he listens to my kind of music (which he kind of likes too!)

17. What do you admire most about him? His love for me and my family. He'd do anything for me and he also would do anything for my family. He often asks, "What's your mom doing tonight? Do you want to have her over for dinner?" He is a sweetheart and I'm lucky to be so loved!

I tag all the married women who read my blog.

5 comments:

Gough Clan said...

Just wanted to say hi since I had two seconds and I read your comment on our blog. Looks like you guys are doing great and doing fun things. Remember if you are ever near St. George give us a call and we can meet up. Talk to you soon.

Erin said...

Hey Kim! Thanks for your comment on my blog. Feel free to stalk it all you want. :) I wish the very best for you and your husband in the future. If you end up pursuing adoption know that I would LOVE to help you out in anyway that you need. You can email any questions you might have to erin.h.miller@gmail.com or just leave another comment on my blog. Anyway, thanks again. :)

Anonymous said...

Man your husband is HOTTTT

Kim said...

I know!

Shylo said...

That was fun to read. Since I have never met Steve it is fun to learn a little more about the man who swept you off your feet!:)