Saturday, November 22, 2008

My Birthday Week

I had a week full of fun for my birthday. I have such amazing people in my life and I am grateful each day for each of them.

We started off by having breakfast at Ramblin Roads on a Saturday morning. It was also my sister-in-law, Sarah's b-day, so we made it a joint family party. Breakfast was delicious and the company was even better. I have such a wonderful family.

My official birthday was on the 11th. Steve and I both worked during the day but when he came home we celebrated. He came home with roses (he knows how much I love flowers!) - they were a rustic orange color - perfect for Fall! He then proceeded to make me a delicious dinner. We had steak, crab, asparagus and potatoes. It was wonderful and a very special day. I loved the card that he got me. It said, "To My Wife. It's hard to tell you how much our relationship means to me because just when i think it's as good as it can get...it gets even better!" It was the best birthday card. I'm so grateful for Steve. He is so wonderful to me and helps me to enjoy life and always have fun in the journey.

I ended the week going to a movie with Zo. Jenn had a doctor's appt on Friday afternoon and so I took Zoey to see Madagascar 2. My mom joined us and it was so much fun. It was a cute movie and Zoey had a blast.

2 comments:

kim said...

Happy Birthday!!! Glad you had a great Birthday week. How nice to be married to someone that can cook!

Shauna said...

Sounds like all kinds of fun birthday celebrations! Good for you...you deserve it! :}